Traffic Guidance LED Display
Traffic guidance displays developed by XYGLED are widely used to optimize the strategic importance of vehicular or pedestrian flow to ensure a high level of service to users.
The information displayed on such logos may vary depending on the specific application environment.
• Display ETC, signs on the highway. Arrivals/departures of boats/buses/trains, along with time information and directions to piers/gates/platforms;
• Public or private car parks, the amount of available space can be read from a pre-existing central system or by means of coils, transponders, or other suitable sensor systems;
• General traffic information (planned traffic segments, alternative routes, etc.) managed directly by the traffic police department
The basic configuration consists of installing a central server and connecting to the sign via an Ethernet, fiber optic, or wireless network. The interaction takes place through a web server through which information can be sent and the operating conditions of the flags read.
Traffic Guidance LED Display
XYGLED Traffic Guidance Solution is dedicated to the stable display and status monitoring of traffic displays and is widely used for expressway message displays, city guidance displays, and parking guidance displays to easily meet the demanding requirements of traffic displays. Being secure, reliable, advanced, practical, and easy to expand, this solution can satisfy the needs of intelligent traffic informatization construction of the public security and traffic management departments.
- No crash risk, ensure communication security.
- Support any combination of four primary colors for display, with high brightness and strong penetration.
- In exquisite structure design, each light-emitting pixel emits evenly, without mosaic phenomenon.
- Each display module is equipped with an intelligent processing chip, which can operate independently, feedback faults autonomously, and is safe and reliable to use.
- The intelligent control system supports real-time fault monitoring, and the monitoring center can keep abreast of the actual operation of the information board at any time to ensure road traffic safety.
Excellent heat dissipation performance, and enhanced product reliability.
Fully glue-filled modular structure, high protection level, more durable and reliable products.
Adopt non-traditional signal transmission technology to reduce failure rate and improve communication reliability.
Exquisite structure design
Each light-emitting pixel emits evenly, with no mosaic phenomenon. Support any combination of four primary colors for display, high brightness, and strong penetration.
Intelligent control system
Support real-time fault monitoring and the monitoring center can keep abreast of the actual operation of the intelligence board at any time to ensure road traffic safety.
Traffic Guidance LED Display Specification
|Item||P6.67 DIP Full Color||P8 DIP Full Color||P10 Full Color||P16 DIP Full Color||P20 DIP Full Color||P25 DIP Full Color||P31.25 DIP Full Color|
|Pixel Pitch||6.67 mm||8 mm||10 mm – DIP346||16 mm||20 mm||25mm||31.25 mm|
|Pixel Density||22477 pixesl/㎡||15625 pixesl/㎡||10000 /㎡||3906 pixesl/㎡||2500 pixesl/㎡||1600 pixesl/㎡||1024 pixesl/㎡|
|Pixels Composition||DIP570||DIP570||DIP346||SMD3535 / DIP346||Φ5 (2R1G1B)||Φ5 (4R2G1B)||Φ5 (4R2G1B)|
|Module Resolution||48 x 24||40 x 20||16 x 16||16 x 16||16 x 8||8 x 8||8 x 8|
|Module Dimension||320 mm x 160 mm||320 mm x 160 mm||160 mm x 160 mm||256 mm x 256 mm||320 mm x 160 mm||200 mm x 200 mm||250 mm x 250 mm|
|View Angle||B6 (30 degree)||B6 (30 degree)||B7 (110 degree)||B6 (30 degree)||B6 (30 degree)||B6 (30 degree)||B6 (30 degree)|
|Brightness||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）||L3 （>12300 cd/㎡）|
|Refresh Rate||>1920HZ, adjustable||>1920HZ, adjustable||>1920HZ, adjustable||>1920HZ, adjustable||>1920HZ, adjustable||>1920HZ, adjustable||>1920HZ, adjustable|
|Optimal Viewing Distance||>7m||>8m||>10m||>16m||>20m||>25m||>32m|
|Scan Mode||1/8 Scan||1/5 Scan||1/4 Scan||Static||Static||Static||Static|
|Avg. Power Consumption||420 w/㎡||360 w/㎡||390 w/㎡||380 w/㎡||250 w/㎡||220 w/㎡||150 w/㎡|
|Max. Power Consumption||700 w/㎡||600 w/㎡||650 w/㎡||640 w/㎡||400 w/㎡||370 w/㎡||240 w/㎡|
|Power supply||5V or 12-36V DC|
|Cabinet Material||Steel or aluminum|
|Grade of Waterproof||IP67|
|Working Voltage||110VAC or 220VAC / 380VAC (±10%), 12V/36V DC|
|Communication Mode||RS232, RS485, Ethernet, 3G, 4G, GPRS|
|Communication Protocol||NTCIP, Profibus, TCP/IP, Modbus, XML-OPC|
|Earth Leakage Protection||Earth leakage circuit breaker|
|Sensor||Temperature / brightness / humidity / noise|
|Certification||EN12966, CE, RoHS, FCC etc.|
|Cabinet Size||960*960mm or customized|